Reading Head Start Review: Is Reading Head Start Really Good For Your Child?
Reading head Start Review: Do you want to be your child’s best teacher or maybe you’re ready? We’re sure they’re counting on you and their other teachers to help them progress in their reading. Find out how you can make all your methods work towards helping children learn to read quickly, accurately, and easily with our reading review.
Reading Head Start Overview
During the formative years, a child acquires important skills. These skills not only help a child develop, but they also help them transition smoothly to school. Child psychologists have conducted many studies showing the importance of reading. These abilities also contribute to language development, which is the first step to learning other skills.
All these factors combined ensure success in career and future life. It is a devastating experience for any parent to see their child do poorly in school. This damages the child’s morale and self-esteem. Illiteracy has a negative effect on school dropout rates and crime rates. It should be noted that it is not only the responsibility of the education system to teach children to read.
A child’s development is shaped by the adults in his or her life. As a parent, you have an important role to play not only with love and support but also as a facilitator who can identify learning difficulties or disabilities early so they can be corrected before they become too difficult for them to overcome at an early age.
Grow into confident readers. Don’t let a low level of education be the reason your child hates school. You may be too busy, not interested in developing early reading skills, or lacking in the techniques to help your child read better. There are many programs designed to help you instill reading skills early in your child’s mind. However, choosing the best one is a difficult task.
You need to find a book that best addresses reading problems such as slow reading, boredom, inattention, poor reading comprehension, and reading disorders. Reading Head Start is a certified reading program for children that has been shown to be the most effective in helping children read.
Go the extra mile to invest in your child’s future using an intensive reading system that ensures you get what you pay for. It uses unique teaching methods that your child will enjoy. Check out this quick recap before you get started. Surely you will make the most informed decision after this.
What is the Reading Head Start Program?
Reading Head Start is a program created by Sarah Shepard dedicated to teaching children to read well. This reading system uses unique methods, which are still unknown to many people. The most impressive part of the show is that it recognizes your role as a parent in shaping your child’s future. Therefore, you become your child’s teacher.
The Reading Head Start course is quite simple but intensive. This is a 40-week program and you can only spend 15 minutes a night for three days a week. So if you are too busy during the day, you still have time to spend with your children and monitor their progress. But remember, it takes patience to start seeing results.
This is a program designed to suit all children, even if they have no reading experience or no interest in reading. He promises to help your child, even if the teacher’s efforts to teach him to read are futile. Reading Head Start is for you, even if you feel like you’ve tried everything. This system allows you to use a single license for your entire family.
According to Sarah, the program is suitable for children of all ages, whether they are naturally gifted or not. She confidently claims that it is 100% effective and your child will understand letters and word sounds in a month. This is an award-winning and certified program.
It has been honed by many parents, famous educators, and renowned academics, and it just keeps getting better. The readings use interactive and engaging delivery methods. So you can be sure to see a significant difference in your child’s reading. It promises that once you start teaching your child to read with this method, the results will surprise you.
The importance of your child starting to read at an early age cannot be overemphasized. It is a base to learn more things. Your child’s success in school and later in life depends heavily on these early years. As a parent, finding effective ways to teach your child to read well can be challenging.
You find yourself taking expensive private lessons, buying lots of textbooks, and even getting constant encouragement. In the end, all of this may still not work and you are very frustrated. However, Sarah Shepard saves you all the trouble. She takes great risks by letting you know her method of scientifically proven assurance that the education system is hiding from you.
She wants to help put your child on the path to success. Sarah explains that Reading Head Start is a proven and effective method that has greatly benefited over a million families. Many satisfied parents have praised this program and recommend it to any parent concerned about their child’s reading skills.
She has shared her new way of teaching with many parents and individual students. This has yielded great results for most of them and his system has become popular. She’s currently sharing these valuable techniques to get your kids off to the best start at a relatively low cost. You can give the program to your loved ones as a gift.
You can do this by digitally sending a personalized gift email or by gifting a membership certificate. Unlike other educational programs, Reading Head Start requires you to sit next to your child and work with them for just 15 minutes a night, 3 times a week. It is very easy to use. If that’s too much, this program is not for you.
If you are determined to help your child read clearly and confidently, this system is highly recommended. It has proven to be an effective way to help your child grasp the concept of reading. Try reading Head Start. It can be a powerful reading tool that you have never tried. You can have many tools to make reading easier for your child.
Don’t completely rely on the education system to shape your child’s future. Do it differently from others and your kids will love you for setting them on the path to success. Reading Head Start is 100% legal and you can use this link to visit the official website
How Does Reading Head Start Program Help Your Child?
Sarah created Reading Head Start, a fun and exciting reading program designed for children. So sure your kids will love it. It will introduce your child to a different perspective of reading that strengthens their knowledge, understanding, and memory.
It ensures that your child will start reading with enthusiasm, and passion and learn quickly in a short time. She says her simple and effective method will allow your child to read clearly and understand each word better than kids 2 to 4 years older than them. Plus, with your help, your child will read aloud with confidence.
One parent said she bought the program for her 3-year-old daughter and a year later she was able to read from 2nd to 4th grade. After making good use of the program’s techniques, your child has a better chance of integrating into school and will also help him or her achieve great success at all levels of school and ultimately achieve career and career success in future life.
Your child’s confidence will grow from this. Sarah says the system has been shown to reduce reading-related difficulties such as slow learning disabilities. It also helps prevent and reverse dyslexia. A mother worried about her son’s academic delays used Reading Head Start for her 18-month-old son Caleb.
A month later, her child was beginning to read very well, although she had lost all hope in all children’s reading programs. With a testimonial video, she thanked Sarah. As a parent, you also promise to benefit as you discover exciting new ways to help shape your child’s academic future and understand your child’s strengths and weaknesses in reading.
You will definitely have fun with your child and it will be a moment of quality complicity. At the end of the program, it can motivate your child to become an avid reader without being forced to read. This early reading will help develop cognitive and communication skills.
Children learn to read from an early age, as they are said to absorb a lot of information at an early age. Make sure your child learns to read while their mind is still very much able to adjust.
Skills that can be developed from using this system include:
- Phonological Skills: A child can easily perceive different sounds in a word. They can then combine these sounds to create words. Your child needs to have well-developed phonemic awareness by the time they enter elementary school, or they may have trouble reading beyond that level. This skill is the most important because all future reading skills depend on it.
- Decoding Skills: Teach them to pronounce words. They can recognize words they have heard and can also decode unfamiliar words through sound manipulation.
- Phonic Skills: Teach children to associate letters or groups of letters and the sounds they make.
- Sound Association Skills: Such as rhymes help children identify groups of words that are close together.
- Vocabulary: Helps children know the meaning of words. Studies have shown that your child’s vocabulary at age 3 mirrors third-grade reading skills.
All of these are the foundation for developing other reading skills such as reading fluency and reading comprehension. It is very important that every reading program focuses on developing the above learning skills, unfortunately, this is not the case.
However, Head Start Reading promises your child will read complex books with speed and accuracy while understanding the meaning. The power of positive feedback in any reading program cannot be ignored. This way you know that a system is not based solely on statements and promises. You will hear from others in similar situations as you.
What Techniques Are Used Inside the Reading Head Start Program?
The Reading Head Start program consists of 200 lessons divided into 4 levels, each lasting 10 weeks. All of these levels are designed to increase your child’s interest in reading and help them read and understand words. So you don’t have to worry about your child getting bored or losing interest in reading because each new lesson features fun, non-repetitive activities. The following are included in all lessons:
- Lesson Plan: Step-by-step instructions after each activity. Each lesson is tailored to your child’s grade level and is packed with fun activities. It attracts your child well. You can easily access the next and previous lesson plans without leaving the lesson plan page. The tools required for each operation can be checked in the resources area.
- Reading Videos: These are reading videos to help your child learn to read in a fun way.
- Exercises: These are related to the content covered in each topic. These are questions containing words and letters that your child has learned in each lesson and new words that he must decipher. They challenge children to remember what they have learned.
- Interactive Games: Your child can play word games that match letter sounds with letter sounds and recognize words. These help them remember words and the words stay in their mind.
- Enjoyable Workbooks: There is an engaging and colorful library of books that can be selected according to your child’s grade level.
- Short Passages: Your child will learn to move from reading short words to reading passages using words they have already learned. They will also be able to easily recognize new words.
The member’s area is easy to navigate and you can easily consult all the necessary tools for each activity. The platform is interactive because you can communicate with other members about the lessons and ask questions.
Additional materials used in Reading Head Start to support each lesson include:
- Letter Cards, Picture Cards, and Printable Flashcards: These display images and text. They are useful for learning alphabet sounds, combining letters and sounds, and practicing vocabulary. They are very attractive to children because of their bright colors. They also strengthen critical thinking. They are all downloadable in different sizes.
- Forming Letters: With this tutorial, kids learn to form uppercase and lowercase letters and learn to recognize letters quickly when they encounter them.
- Activity Log: With an activity log, you can keep your kids focused, and productive, and minimize wasted time. In these forms, you can record completed lessons and activities and evaluate your child’s progress.
- Sound Out Cards: These are cards that allow your child to hear, identify and manipulate sounds in words. They can then learn to decipher new words by pronouncing them. These cards are also downloadable.
- Irregular Word Cards: These are printable cards, used in teaching irregular word activities.
- Advanced Pronunciation Cards: These printable cards are used to teach the connections between sounds and individual letters as well as groups of letters. Your child knows that although there are 26 letters, there are 44 distinct sounds called phonemes. They contain two-letter words, silent words, compound words, and acronyms.
All of these activities correspond to each child’s reading ability. These tools make the words stick in the child’s brain. It’s guaranteed that your child will have the most exciting 40 weeks of their life and the end result will make you a proud parent. Your child will receive a Reading Head Start Certificate of Completion at the end of each level. This will boost their confidence and motivate them to move on to the next levels.
The following free rewards complete the system:
Bonus #1: Great Reading Shortcut Guide ($47)
- Helping your child read better doesn’t have to be a long and arduous journey. That’s why Sarah Shepard offers simple and effective ways to improve your child’s ability to understand and remember words. This guide also makes it easier for your child to grasp difficult words.
Bonus #2: Fun with Words Book Series ($67)
- With each book, your child will quickly become interested in reading. Your child discovers new words after completing each book, expanding their knowledge. They yearn for more books.
Bonus #3: MyHeadStart Members Area ($197)
- After logging in to the MyHeadStart members area, you give your child instant and unlimited access to MyHeadStart. This is an online platform with award-winning reading games developed by eminent scholars.
These activities along with many others provide a better reading experience and help dispel boredom. All games can only be played online. Therefore, there are no discs or downloads. They can be played on mac or windows. Engaging in short play videos will keep your kids coming back for more.
With all this, you can rest assured that your child will not only have a lot of fun but also gain a lot of knowledge. Reading games, videos, and worksheets are constantly being added to ensure the program is interesting and up to date. Your child starts with the basics and then easily moves on to reading complex textbooks after fully understanding the previous levels.
Go at your comfortable pace, while the videos teach both of you how to navigate to the end. Sarah Shepard’s method uses a unique approach. She recommends breaking down the letter of each word and then teaching the sound of each letter that makes up the word instead of reading the whole word.
She explains that your child won’t use this method in school because the current curriculum still uses the old-fashioned way of seeing. This allows children to learn the words as a whole. Children get confused when they come across two different word forms that look alike. This method forces children to memorize words and shapes rather than understand them.
She challenges the way schools to teach English today – a system that won’t change anytime soon. This method is currently used by the education system which contributes to the increase in the illiteracy rate. The following proven facts may inspire you to consider trying an effective reading system, like Sarah’s:
- A study by the U.S. Department of Education found that if your child doesn’t meet average literacy standards by the end of first grade, there’s an 88% chance they’ll continue to fall behind through first or fourth grade.
- According to researchers at Yale University, 75% of children who enter the third grade with low literacy become illiterate by the last year of high school and even for life.
- Research has shown that the dropout rate is as high as 66% in the United States alone.
- According to the American Academy of Pediatrics, 1 in 3 children enter kindergarten without the skills needed to begin school.
You can prevent your child from becoming illiterate by giving them more than the education system can provide. The flaw in the school system and her son’s failure prompted Sarah to create a different method of teaching English.
She also studied how children naturally learn to speak just by hearing words and concluded that children can also learn to read by hearing letters. Sarah has made the daunting task of learning to read easy enough for any child of any age. These techniques may not be like any other you’ve come across, and now you can’t wait to get started.
Reading Head Start Pros and Cons
When deciding if Reading Head Start is right for your child, consider the pros and cons of the program.
- Easy to use
- Make reading fun
- Includes bonuses like a fun game
- Good price
- Money back guarantee
- Reward children for their achievements
- You must have internet access to use the program.
- You also need to be able to give the program time for it to work. Some people may not find this inconvenient, but for parents who don’t have the time, it can be an inconvenience. It only takes 15 minutes a day, three times a week. While this may not seem like much, for some parents it can be difficult to spend this uninterrupted time.
Reading Head Start Pricing – Expensive or Cheap?
The entire Reading Head Start program costs just $597, but as of the time of this writing, it’s on sale for a limited time. The plan has three payment plans, all of which are discounted and include a full-year money-back guarantee.
Three-day free trial ($1)
- You can cancel at any time, but after the three-day trial period, you’ll be charged $37 per month if you can’t cancel.
- It gives you access to the full Reading Head Start and bonus.
One-year plan ($297)
- You get a $100 discount.
- This is a one-time payment.
- It saves $147 on the monthly plan.
Lifetime Plan ($597)
- You get a $200 discount.
- Gives you lifetime access to the members’ area.
- You get unlimited updates.
Reading Head Start Refund Policy – Can I get my money back?
You’re guaranteed a 365-day money-back guarantee if:
- The program is not as good as expected.
- You don’t get everything promised of course.
- Your child’s reading skills do not improve significantly after completing the program.
For a full refund, just email and receive all the money invested with no worries and no questions asked.
Final Thoughts About Reading Head Start
After using Reading Headstart for a while, I think it has very good qualities. By purchasing this guide, you get a detailed and comprehensive phonics and reading program to use with your child. I like how everything is delivered in a modern and easy-to-use way. It’s a pity that there are still a few bugs on the site, I’ll update the review when they’re fixed! And some parents may find it difficult to keep up with lessons.
I’d love to see demonstration videos or more parent-friendly changes to the lessons. That said, if you’re vaguely interested in what you’ve seen in this review, why not give Reading Headstart a try. The high-quality nature of the warranty provided gives you the confidence to do so.
Frequently Asked Questions About Reading Head Start
What is Head Start Reading?
Early reading is any reading done at an early age that teaches children to read from a logical perspective. Many programs support reading Head Start. Each uses different strategies to ensure the effectiveness of the program. However, not all systems perform better. The best systems are those that address all reading challenges and disabilities and use innovative delivery methods. The program ensures that your child forms a habit of reading from a young age
When should a child flick their head?
Any child can start Head Start from one year of age. Children of all ages can use Head Start. Most researchers believe that by the age of 3, a child should have good literacy skills. A child can get off to a good start even if they don’t know the alphabet.
How do I teach my child to read?
Teaching your child to read is not an easy task. It is very strict. To teach your child to read, you must use techniques that do not cause your child to lose interest in reading. You can try using the methods Sarah Shepard used in her Reading Head Start program. These include word games, flashcards, workbooks, and reading videos. This is highly recommended. This saves you from having to use outdated reading methods. You can also explore other creative ways like songs and rhymes. You should sit with your child instead of letting him read alone.
Who created Reading Head Start?
Sarah Shepard has developed a wonderful program that facilitates the development of children’s reading skills, both at the phonological and higher conceptual levels to make this learning process more enjoyable. This not only helps them become fluent readers but also excel in school and in life. This is not an English course; it’s a series of interactive games that encourage kids to read, but not just any kind of book: Interactive readers!.
Who should buy the program?
The book is aimed at parents who want to help their children read early and support them in their learning journey. It can also be the perfect gift for such parents. Parents can learn how to teach reading in a positive way that will help their child develop language and improve social interactions.
How much does Reading Head Start cost?
It has a $1 trial plan, a $37 monthly plan, a $297 annual plan, and a $ 597 lifetime plan. After trying it out, 70% of parents choose the $297 plan because it saves a lot. For those who plan to have children in the future, choose the lifetime plan as it offers unlimited updates.
People also search: Reading Head Start, reading head start by Sara Shepard, reading head start system, what is reading head start, teach children to read, teach reading in English, teach reading to kids, reading head start the review, reading head start program, reading head start program reviews, reading head start scam, reading head start login, Reading Head Start Reviews from Parents, does reading head start work,